Monday, January 4, 2010

And so it begins......

Okay I did it! I exercised today for the first time in about 4 months. It is really a shame just how out of shape I am. Although I did do cardio for a good 30 minutes, sweat pouring even in this freezing weather, heavy breathing like some stalker dude, the works. Felt awesome and like I might have a bit of that "I exercised yesterday because my stomach is killing me" feeling. But, I didn't do so much that I won't be able to do it again tomorrow.

I also stayed on point with my eating today. I made a great big HUGE pot of veggie soup that I am eating before both lunch and dinner (only non-starch veggies in there - lots of good stuff). It was actually pretty yummy. Dinner will be soon, but I am happy to say that I am not at the point overwhelmingly hungry.

Got to do better about my water intake. I am normally really good about drinking my water, but didn't do so great today. Tomorrow my plan is to get a good 10 glasses of water in before it is all said and done.

Off to finish cooking dinner! Chicken and veggies!

No comments:

Post a Comment