Tuesday, December 29, 2009

To Start -----AGAIN!!!!

Here I am doing this whole weight loss thing again. I've tried every diet out there at least 3 times. I have had success and failure. But I am SO NOT THERE yet. (as I am sure you can tell from my picture and the LOVELY scale reading that greeted me this morning)! How frustrating that in the last 6 months I have gained 12 pounds and gone up a pants size. I lost 40 pounds over the last two years and am well on my way to gaining the rest back if I don't pull the reigns and stop myself in my tracks.

So here I am deciding to blog about it. I hope if you are also on a journey to becoming healthy and thin that you will post here and give me your thoughts, ideas, struggles, etc. I am committed to being completely open and honest on here as I struggle through this in the hopes that it provides support and strength to someone out there and a way for me to stay motivated and accountable to you. And this is the beginning....

Hope and strength,
K

No comments:

Post a Comment