Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Throw it Out!!!! Way Out!!!!

I am a serious sugar addict. Chocolate, cookies, cake, pudding, candy...you name it I LOVE it! But I do not think it is my friend. Not only has it helped contribute to these lovely rolls, but I also know I feel like crap when I eat sugar. What will make my son completely hyper with seemingly endless energy,  actually  makes me feel much more lethargic and tired. So, what is a girl to do who loves sugar especially when said sugar is not her friend...cut that friend off!!!! Although I can't start my serious weight loss program until next week (awaiting pay day to restock the house with lots of veggies and fruits!), I am cutting the sweets out as of today. I threw out all the Christmas cookies, muffins, cakes, candy we had hanging around. I have a few more to purge in the freezer (no sense leaving the temptation there!) To completely clean out my system I will have forgo a lot of carbs too, but that will start hard and heavy next week. I guess we can call this pre-training......

No comments:

Post a Comment